Lost? Go back to the Internship Overview page
Before you begin your internship with Cookeville Nutrition Experts, there is a brief onboarding process to complete. Once you can complete all the learning materials, assignments and pass our entrance exam score with a 85% or better- you will be ready to start working with us personally for your next level of experience.
- Learn and remember the fundamentals of: (1) nutrition private-practice, (2) insurance and credentialing for dietitians (3) business fundamentals (4) client management software, and (5) various front-office software programs
- Pass an entrance quiz into our internship
- Video- Passion for business
- Video- Overview of nutrition business as a career
- Video- Making an infographic
- Video- Healthie client management software
Step 1: Write out your personal and professional goals. Specifically address:
- Why private practice might appeal to you
- Where you want to be professionally in 1, 3, and 5 years.
- What will it take to get there
- What will be easy or hard about it
- What 3 things should you be focused on now?
- What time (schedule) will you dedicate to working with us each week?
Step 2: Create a nutrition infographic
Make an infographic 1-page handout on any nutrition topic/recipe/meal/food you like. Download the file below for the power point template to help you get started.
Step 3: Pass the test
Review the learning materials then answer these questions. Once you are able to score a 85% or higher, you’re ready to get started. At this moment- the test is an interview with the owner. Please have your materials ready to go.